100% PRECAST CONCRETE PRODUCTS
CONCRETE LINTELS - PRECAST BUILDING PRODUCTS
WE ALSO SUPPLY MARKETS OUTSIDE GAUTENG
Best Selling Products
Who We Are
Produces pre-stressed concrete lintels and precast concrete products for the building industry. We started producing concrete precast products in November 2007. In March 2009, we added concrete lintels into our product range – this is a high demand and high-volume product. The lintels products range is currently contributing 97% of revenue and precast building items contributing the remaining 3% of revenue. Lintels production has increased from 3 000 metres per month in 2009, to a high of 38 000 metres per month currently.
45+ Years in the Manufacturing & Business Development Sectors. Highly Experienced staff – both in Administration and Production. Our SGG Partner-Trainers are a Proudly Level-2 BBBEE Organisation. Full Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed – both in terms of product delivery and customer satisfaction. 70+ Successful Projects done. A large variety of concrete products to choose from – we deliver at a 100% guaranteed product ready for installation.
OUR TOP-QUALITY PRODUCTS at VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES
We successfully fill repeat-orders for satisfied clients as far afield as 200km from our facility.
Development of our black staff
We have a strong sense of social justice and universal suffrage for all the people of South Africa. SUPER PRECAST is a Level 2 (125% B-BBEE) company and is 22,5% black women owned.
All products are manufactured according to SABS specifications. Please follow correct building practice with ordered products. Lintels must overlap any opening by 10% of the opening measurement, on either side. (i.e. 2m opening requires a 2400mm Lintel)
Quality Concrete Building Products | Lintels and more Competitive Pricing Superior Service | PreCast Lintels and concrete products | Concrete products accourding to your specifications.
GET YOUR QUOTATION
PRODUCTS WE ALSO MANUFACTURE
About Our Products
Lintels we Manufacture (Sizes increase by 300 mm)
Marketing and Technical Report
- Our Concrete Lintels are made from high quality aggregates supplied by the dolomite quarries and 52.5 Cement (SABS – ENV 197).
- Our Lintels are designed by our Production Director, who has over 45 years experience in the building industry, by using 2,64mm-crimped wire with a KPA (wire tension) 12 bars.
- Lintels are load tested according to SABS 1504.
OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS SUPPLIED
About Our Products
To Maintain Quality and Consistency The Products are Tested According to The Following SABS Methods
- Preparation of test samples of aggregates (SABS 828)
- Relative density of aggregates (SABS 844)
- Making & curing of concrete/mortar test specimens (SABS 861-3)
- Comprehensive strength of hardening concrete
Meet The Team
BBBEE Management of SUPER PRECAST
We are happy to report that our black staff, who represent over 95% of our organisation, have been empowered to manage all aspects of the operations – from office administration, to production. This was achieved through nurturing of our staff: Through up-skills training, coaching and mentoring, through the complete business cycle, to fully empower them to run the operation.